Stem Cell Therapy
If you’re thinking about using stem cell therapy to treat pain, it’s a good idea to look into all your choices before deciding. In traditional stem cell therapy, they take stem cells from your bone marrow or fat tissue or from a close family member, and inject them where you need it.
Now, what we do at our clinic isn’t stem cell therapy. Our doctors use injections with human cellular tissue from Wharton’s jelly, which has growth factors and lots of healing properties.
Thinking About Stem Cell Therapy?
Get the facts by calling our office today!
Adipose and Bone Marrow Stem Cell Therapy: What are the Concerns?
There are two common types of stem cell therapy, but they have some issues. That’s why considering other options, like regenerative medicine, might be a smart move.
Let’s talk about bone marrow therapy:
- It’s very invasive because they have to drill into your bone to get the cells.
- The procedure is pretty painful and might lead to infections.
- The cells are as old as you are, so they might not be super effective in healing.
- Sometimes, when they inject the stem cells, they might go to the wrong place instead of where they should.
Now, let’s look at adipose tissue therapy:
- Adipose tissue means fat tissue in your body.
- There could be toxins in the fat tissue, and that might make the injections less helpful.
- The cells are as old as you, so they might not be as good at healing compared to younger cells.
Alleviate Pain at the Source and Find Lasting Relief with Human Cellular Tissue (HCT)
At our clinic, we like to use human cellular tissue from Wharton’s Jelly for treating different painful conditions. This tissue comes from umbilical cords donated after scheduled C-sections. The moms who donate the tissue are checked for health and history so we can give you better treatments.
This tissue is packed with good stuff for healing, like cytokines, exosomes, growth factors, proteins, lipids, amino acids, hyaluronic acid, peptides, collagen, and more. What makes our regenerative treatments work is that they deal with the real cause of your pain, not just the pain itself. They work with your body’s healing power to fix the issue for long-term relief.
Some of the most common conditions we have successfully treated with HCT therapy include:
- Rotator cuff tears
- Muscle tears and strains
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Ligament sprains
- Meniscus tears
- Plantar Fasciitis
- And more
HCT therapy is an outpatient treatment allows you to resume your daily activities immediately after your appointment. It’s entirely safe, minimally invasive, and have minimal to no downtime, with no reported adverse reactions.
If you have been thinking about getting stem cell therapy in Tulsa or surrounding areas, call (918) 749-2992 to schedule a free consultation.