Are you tired of that persistent shoulder pain that just won’t seem to go away? Do you experience shooting pains or numbness down your arm or into your neck? Is your pain interfering with your sleep, making it difficult to get a restful night’s sleep?
If any of these scenarios sound familiar, you’re not alone. At Boos Chiropractic, we understand how debilitating shoulder pain can be, and we’re here to help you find relief. Our safe, non-surgical treatments for shoulder pain are designed to address the root causes of your discomfort.
Whether your pain is due to an injury, overuse, or a chronic condition, we can help.
Don’t let shoulder pain limit your daily activities
Call to find out more about our pain relief treatments
Common Shoulder Injuries and Conditions
Shoulder pain can arise from various injuries and conditions, each requiring specific evaluation and treatment approaches. At our Tulsa clinic, we are experienced in diagnosing and treating a wide range of shoulder issues.
Here are some of the most common shoulder pain injuries and conditions we has successfully treated:
- Rotator Cuff Injuries: The rotator cuff is a group of muscles and tendons that stabilize the shoulder joint. Injuries or tears to the rotator cuff can result from repetitive overhead movements, trauma, or wear and tear over time.
- Frozen Shoulder (Adhesive Capsulitis): Frozen shoulder is a condition characterized by the gradual onset of pain and stiffness in the shoulder joint. Over time, the joint capsule becomes thickened and tight, restricting movement.
- Shoulder Impingement Syndrome: This condition occurs when the tendons of the rotator cuff become pinched or compressed within the shoulder joint, typically when lifting the arm.
- Bursitis: Bursae are small, fluid-filled sacs that cushion the shoulder joint. When these sacs become inflamed due to overuse or trauma, it can lead to bursitis.
- Tendinitis: Tendinitis is an inflammation of the tendons in the shoulder, often caused by repetitive motion or overuse.
- Arthritis: Arthritis can affect the shoulder joint, causing pain, stiffness, and reduced range of motion. Osteoarthritis is the most common form, but rheumatoid arthritis and other autoimmune conditions can also impact the shoulder.
- Instability: Shoulder instability occurs when the structures that hold the shoulder joint in place become loose or damaged.
- Nerve Compression: Nerve compression in the neck or shoulder area can radiate pain down the arm and into the shoulder.
We understand that each shoulder pain issue is unique, and our experienced team is skilled in diagnosing and treating these conditions effectively.
Whether your pain is due to a specific injury or a chronic condition, we’re here to provide you with personalized care and a tailored treatment plan to address your specific needs and get you on the path to recovery.
Treatments for Shoulder Pain Relief
We offer a comprehensive range of treatments designed to effectively alleviate shoulder pain and promote your overall well-being. Our goal is to provide you with personalized care that targets the underlying causes of your shoulder discomfort.
Chiropractic Care: Chiropractic care is at the heart of what we do. Our skilled chiropractors utilize hands-on techniques to adjust the spine and shoulder joints, ensuring proper alignment.
By restoring alignment and improving joint function, we can alleviate tension, reduce inflammation, and promote natural healing processes. Chiropractic adjustments are particularly effective for conditions like rotator cuff injuries, frozen shoulder, and shoulder instability.
Human Cellular Tissue Therapy: Human Cellular Tissue Therapy is a groundbreaking regenerative medicine approach to healing damaged tissues. We utilize advanced therapies that harness the body’s own healing potential. This involves the injection of cellular tissue derived from umbilical cord tissue into the shoulder joint.
The injection contains growth factors, cytokines, and other bioactive substances that stimulate tissue repair, reduce inflammation, and promote optimal healing. Human cellular tissue therapy is often highly effective for addressing chronic shoulder pain and conditions like osteoarthritis.
Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy: PRP therapy involves the extraction and concentration of your own blood’s platelets, which are rich in growth factors. The PRP is then injected into the affected shoulder joint to stimulate tissue repair and regeneration.
This natural and minimally invasive approach can be especially beneficial for conditions such as rotator cuff tears, tendonitis, and bursitis. PRP therapy can accelerate the healing process, reduce pain, and improve shoulder function.
Whether you require chiropractic adjustments, regenerative therapies, or a combination of treatments, we’ll work closely with you to develop a comprehensive plan that aims to relieve your pain and improve your shoulder function.
If you are suffering with shoulder pain in Tulsa and would like more information about our safe, non-surgical treatments, call (918) 749-2992 to schedule a free consultation.